- RSS Channel Showcase 4858050
- RSS Channel Showcase 8557315
- RSS Channel Showcase 4427681
- RSS Channel Showcase 7165950
Articles on this Page
- 03/05/11--23:29: _Captain Ed Freeman ...
- 03/22/11--22:37: _Funeral services ho...
- 05/17/11--23:10: _Veterans Still Affe...
- 09/14/11--09:31: _Operation Northwood...
- 02/08/12--11:39: _LBJ Admits Murder o...
- 11/27/12--22:32: _Down The Rabbit Hol...
- 11/28/12--03:14: _Col. L. Fletcher Pr...
- 03/27/13--15:15: _We’ve Been Had……AGA...
- 07/07/13--08:02: _John Mccain Exposed...
- 12/08/13--09:17: _Down The Rabbit Hol...
- 11/19/14--08:07: _Down The Rabbit Hol...
- 03/01/15--13:01: _Down The Rabbit Hol...
- 11/02/17--01:22: _Col. L. Fletcher Pr...
- 03/05/11--23:29: Captain Ed Freeman Is Coming In For You
- 03/22/11--22:37: Funeral services honor ‘last soldier’ to leave Saigon
- 05/17/11--23:10: Veterans Still Affected by Increasing Problems, Often Ignored
- 09/14/11--09:31: Operation Northwoods Exposed
- 02/08/12--11:39: LBJ Admits Murder of South Vietnam’s President Ngo Dinh Diem?
- 11/28/12--03:14: Col. L. Fletcher Prouty Explains the Bay of Pigs & Vietnam
- 03/27/13--15:15: We’ve Been Had……AGAIN! Monsanto Protection Act is now a LAW
- 07/07/13--08:02: John Mccain Exposed By Vietnam Vets & POWs
- 11/02/17--01:22: Col. L. Fletcher Prouty: The Bay of Pigs Invasion & The Vietnam War
Courage. You’re a 19 year old kid. You’re critically wounded and dying in the jungle somewhere in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam . It’s November 11, 1967. LZ (landing zone) X-ray. Your unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 yards away, that your CO (commanding officer) has ordered […]
(VETERANS TODAY) A Texas man who was key to saving thousands of lives in Vietnam, has died. Retired Army Major General Homer D. Smith, originally from Breckenridge, Texas, passed away in San Antonio on March 6. He was 89. Smith, who was often referred to as the ‘last soldier’ to leave Saigon, participated in WW […]
(VETERANS TODAY) Veterans-for-Change would like to bring to your attention the ever-increasing problems affecting veterans and their families every day. President Obama has clearly stated, “Whether you left the service in 2009 or 1949, we will fulfill our responsibility to deliver the benefits and care that you earned. That’s why I’ve pledged to build nothing […]
(FEDERALJACK) If they did it once, they will do it again. The official “Operation Northwoods” document was originally obtained by George Washington University’s National Security Archive through the Freedom of Information Act and can be viewed online here: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0zXWS-RJaE
(FEDERALJACK) In the early part of the Vietnam War Ngo Dinh Diem was “our man in Saigon” but by late ’62 he was viewed as ineffective by many in the U.S. and a liability by the White House. LEARN MORE HERE YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK
(FEDERALJACK) On this edition of DTRH Popeye is joined by friend and filmmaker Holland Vandennieuwenhof. The two of them go over a ton of different topics which are all connected and they will show everyone how. The broadcast was filled with so much information that the two of them did a two (2) hour after-show […]
(JOHNNY ENGLISH for FEDERALJACK) Congratulations America, we have been fooled yet again. The Monsanto Protection Act was passed by the House of Representatives, hidden inside the Agricultural Appropriations Bill HR 993, last week. It also passed through the Senate this week and was signed into law by President Obama under the cover of night. It […]
(FEDERALJACK) John Mccain Exposed By Vietnam Vets & POWs.
(FEDERALJACK) On this edition of DTRH Popeye gets into the Vietnam war, the Pentagon papers, JFK’s assassination, and the Bay of Pigs invasion. First he sets the tone with President Eisenhower’s farewell address, and warning about the military industrial complex. He then plays an interview from the 1990′s with Col. L. Fletcher Prouty. He gives […]
(FEDERALJACK) On this edition of DTRH Popeye takes a historical look back at the Vietnam war through the eyes of the men who fought on the ground. Through their voices he exposes the ugly truth about various war crimes including: rape, murder, indiscriminate killing, people being thrown from planes and helicopters, torture, and much more. […]
(FEDERALJACK) On this edition of DTRH Popeye takes the recent war porn being pumped out on the airwaves to the woodshed. He does so by playing audio of testimony by members of the group Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW) about their very real experiences during the illegal invasion, and occupation of Iraq. With war […]
(POPEYE) This is an interview with Col. L. Fletcher Prouty done back on August 5th 1993 in which he discusses the reality of what happened with the Bay of Pigs Invasion in Cuba, and the beginnings of the Vietnam war. He gives the listener a deeper look into the goings on in the background during […]